10/29/08

Only 5 1/2 days left of this crap!

AWKWARD!!!



"All of which, however, only makes McCain's recent lapses in judgment that much more disappointing. His choice of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, a person he barely knew, as running mate has proven disastrous. The darling of the Republican National Convention has been transformed in a matter of weeks — and mostly as the result of her own words and actions — into a national laughingstock"
Newburyport Daily News, part of the ultra right wing Lawrence Eagle Tribune newspaper group, has endorsed Barack Obama for President!


I am a political junkie- and I am so sick of it all. Lets just all vote and get it done with! (and send old pudinhead back to Alaska to be a grandma !)

3 comments:

drwende said...

We were sick of the election until we got to Minnesota, where EVERYONE is a political organizer. Now we're trying to decide whether to go to the big DFL* party or just pick a bar with election coverage.

Here's one the clerk at Pier 1 told me about. Customer came in with a button that read: "Jesus was a community organizer. Pontius Pilate was a governor."

*Democrat-Farm-Labor. We're weird about political parties here.

Anne At Large said...

I am counting down. I voted Sunday so people would stop pestering me. So far, it has mostly worked. As long as I wear my "I early voted" sticker, I'm safe. I wish it could magically stop the tv commercials too though.

thefarmersdaughter said...

we don't have early voting here- we have absentee voting for any reason- but I like to vote in person.

I am tired of being called for polls- I have lied to a few just for fun and games-and I am tired of being asked to volunteer every other day.
But what I am most tired of is Republicans questioning my patriotism or such crap at every turn. Liberal is not a dirty word. Just because I believe that we can do better (and HAVE to do better) doesn't make me anti-American.

John McCain makes me sad. I used to like him. Now, he's just another politician throwing up everything but the kitchen sink to see if anything sticks. His message changes daily depending on what he and his handlers think might resonate with people.

Anger and hatred versus hope and change. It was an easy choice for me to make- now I just want to go out and VOTE !