5/2/08

I was tagged by Wende- here is my list.......

Here we go.....


What accessories do you wear everyday? I wear a wedding ring everyday. Big and gold.

What is your beauty routine? I wash my face, put on tinted moisturizer with a spf 15, mascara, concealer for my roseaca and that's about it. I wash my hair every 2 or 3 days depending on when it needs to be washed- and that is a two shampoo, then conditioner process. I shave in the shower and use a body wash. I (99% of the time) let my hair air dry and put it up in a clip. If it's a special occasion I will use hot rollers to curl my hair and I add eye shadow and lipstick to the makeup.

What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? I bought some shoes, some swim shorts and 2 t shirts. Not very exciting for sure. I am trying not to buy to many clothes for myself right now as I want to lose some weight.

Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? I use both. My closet is very, very small.

What type of earrings are in your ears right now? Small diamond studs.

Do you wear glasses? Yes, sometimes. For reading ,but I think I need to see the Dr again and have that changed.

Do you wear makeup? Yes, see above to beauty routine. Mostly just concealer, tinted moisturizer and mascara. Always mascara.

What is your favorite perfume? Sugar by Fresh. I have been wearing it for about 5 years now.

Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories? Not always. Quality shoes- yes. Leather items- yes . I like quality jeans. I work on a cost per use theory, so trendy stuff needs to be cheap, but items I like and plan to wear often I tend to spend the extra money. But quality doesn't always mean expensive, and some items you just need more of than others.

Do you wear rain boots? No, are you kidding? I just make sure I don't wear suede. I don't even use an umbrella.

Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? No. I put them under the blanket or throw. I don't even wear socks.

Do you have a set of travel luggage? I have a lot of luggage, but not a "set" of anything. I too like the idea of just grabbing a bag throwing some stuff into it and hitting the open road. Those days are over with a 4 yr old sadly.

If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress.? I didn't even wear a dress. I wore white linen pants (like pj pants) a white tank top with a light white sweater, and green rhinestone flip flops. My husband wore a white linen short sleeve shirt with khaki shorts and fisherman sandals. We had an outside wedding at the farm followed by a pig roast and bonfire.

Do you wear a watch? Sometimes. I own a few.

Do you prefer zippers or buttons? I don't care. Buttons I guess, except for jeans. I don't like 501's because of the button fly. That and zippers remind me of my pseudo-punk period of my life.

3 comments:

Alana in Canada said...

A pig roast--love it! I've never been to one.

drwende said...

Now there is a wedding I wish I'd been invited to... so much more fun than rubber chicken.

thefarmersdaughter said...

it was a lot of fun- we finally turned the power off to everyone at about 4 am- but there were people out there having fun until 6 am or so.....