3 identical eddie bauer (eb) t's. good v neck- good sleeves
Lee jeans white w/blue pattern t. again, good scoop neckline, good condition
EB 3/4 sleeve v neck t brown. Not the best color for summer, but a good t shirt
- Black and white tunic. It's in really nice condition, but I think I am over the tunic look
- Jones of NY white linen shirt. I don't wear this much. I don't really know why. I think I am going to and decide if it's something I really want to keep
- Banana Republic white button down shirt. I like this one with jeans. It's a nice light weight
- Liz Clayborn white linen shirt with some embroidery on it. I like it. The black one though- not as much. It has these ties at the 3/4 sleeve bottom, and when I wore it it seemed to wrinkle even more than linen usually does. Probably going away.
- Gauze tunic shirt. I actually have 2 of these. One with pink embroidery, one with blue. I wear them over a tank top. I will keep these because with jeans they look rather nice.
- I have 3 identical EB lightweight sweaters (only 2 are shown, the other is in the wash), one is black, one is sky blue, the other is the darker blue. I love these sweaters. I wish they had a white or a pink one.....
- Banana Republic open weave longer tunic sweater . It's ok. I have to wear a tank under it.
- Mojo Hand is my brothers art business
- the skeleton riding a horse with birds is great for biking
- Chuys was my favorite mexican restaurant in Austin
- the thunderbird lounge is the first to be replaced this season
- The idol hand is something that I actually wear out with a suede western shirt and jeans.
- The Salt Lick t (the best bbq restaurant on the PLANET) I wear when I grill or make brisket. (I have a case of Salt Lick sauce that I get every year on my birthday. )
SO that is what I have for tops. A lot of black, some white, no real color. I wear t shirts all the time, and I don't have an outside job to dress for, so that is what I am going to focus on. Some colors with a good cut. I think 3 t shirts will do me, and 2 fresh tank tops (black/white) maybe a new light weight sweater. I do need a lot of black t shirts due to what I do in the summer, but the old ones will do just fine this season. When I go to garage sales and flea markets I don't want a lot of dirt and ick to show, and I don't want to dress all that well so I can get a good deal (look like you have money and stuff is going to be higher!)