1/15/08

This is what happens when I get bored


I paint a dining room wall. I honestly just wanted to see what it would look like. It needs another coat but I need to let it dry. I don't know how I will feel about it- or how the Mr. will feel about it when he gets back from his trip. I just got really tired of hearing about the primary results on the tv and with the writers strike, honestly there isn't anything on tv worth sitting down for.


It's late and I need to get some sleep. I'll see how I like this in the morning.

6 comments:

drwende said...

Whoa! I love it! That's like -- ZING! It pulls the room together.

thefarmersdaughter said...

thanks. I thought so to, but due to lack of sleep I questioned myself.....

Colleen said...

I think it looks wonderful. Great pop of color and it really does seem to anchor the space. Great job!

Alana in Canada said...

The orange?
It looks fabulous, like it should be there, like it's always been there. Well done!

Colleen said...

ooh ooh- you're on AT:

Colleen said...

damn- the link didn't show!

Orange Wall on AT