11/14/12

Brown Saltman of California Walnut Tables designed by John Keal

These are my latest score-


aren't they wonderful? They measure about 15 1/2 by 18 1/2 with a super heavy smoked glass top and walnut bottom. I love them .Now to figure out what to do with them... I think that these 3 lined up would be a great small media center- with a smaller flat screen tv on the middle table. What do you think? 

Also, a new feature 
My art Wednesdays! 

I have a ton of art. Far too much to have hanging all the same time...although that has never stopped me from trying to do just  that. 

I am starting out with a new print acquisition of mine-


I love this more than my husband does. It needs a total re frame- I'm thinking a sleek black frame. It might end up in the "man cave' I'm doing. The buffalo would fit in down there I think, and it's far more sophisticated than some of the other man cave options out there..... 
Since I paid 3 dollars for it I can afford to splurge on the re frame at the beginning of the year. 


3 comments:

Colleen said...

I love that art and it shocks me- I don't usually like animals on my walls :) What a great find!

Colleen said...

oh and also- FULL OF LUST for those tables...

The Farmers Daughter said...

thank you. I LOVE that buffalo and I'm not fond of that either....must just be that piece!