10/27/12

Life has kicked me in the be HIND!

The Mr took much longer to recover from his surgery than expected...... we took on more live shows than ever this year.....I volunteer 3 hours every day 5 days a week at school AND somehow gotten involved in the fundraisers and art program...... and I have re done my laundry room (after my washer ate a sheet and Noahs Ark flooded the room) and main bathroom.

Now I am back. Ready to rumble.


I'm tackling the basement.....or as my 8 yr old says......the "man cave".  I have some plans in my head....and they'll be up here soon...but here are some inspiration shots to start with....










What is the common threads? Dark walls, dead animals and wood. Oh, and we have a 9ft competition pool table AND a bar down there so I have to take that into account...


No comments: