7/3/10

Living room renovations....

Like every long weekend, we start talking about the work we need or want to do around the ranchero. This weekend is dedicated to gutter work- but we started talking about the living room last night. After a few adult beverages it started going down a path that will never work for us, but we did come up with a few ideas- like removing a wall and re-doing the horrid ceiling in wood. Of course, the flooring MUST be re done. 30 year old carpet is past it's normal life span- no matter WHAT anyone says.....

Inspiration and envy follows...





as always, I love antlers and that fireplace is to die for...








this picture and the next two are from Coastal living I believe. I love that the rooms look functional and, well, real.  You know- do-able.
I adore the wall of bookshelves!
The chair! The ceiling!!




I wish I knew where this picture came from- I love denim sofas- it's a downfall of mine I know, but I love them...

No comments: