8/4/09

Why I can't watch the news anymore.

Political discourse is going down the tubes. These fake "teabaggers" crowding town halls and shouting down our elected leaders, crazy "birthers"-(did you hear one of the major lawyers involved in that was actually disbarred in 2004?)-Republicans who would rather have their health care rationed by Large multi national for-profit insurance companies than the government-they are all getting me down. SO- I decided to get my news only from the Internet. That lasted one day. I should have known better after listening to these right wing half wits that they couldn't use the internet "tubes"right either. Because this is what I found.

I hope their "conference" went ok.....




I'm not a "maverick" at all...(but I bet Palin is a Mavrik-don'tchaknow?)




He should go back to his job holding up going out of business signs.



At least he remembered there was an N-just a little late though...






How bout we make spelling an official subject in school- in any language?


Nice doo rag-Moron.....




I was "stunned" too when he picked Palin......




I knew some people questions where he was born-but that is father was a bolt of fabric?




This is just wrong on so many levels....




I'm going to have to wait until he finishes his thought... maybe his knickers are too tight?

The "solider" son of that woman is just hanging his head in shame right now...

We all know that FOX is for school vouchers- I think they want them for their own employees...


There is just so much hate out there, that it's blocking their ability to spell. Or maybe it's genetic. We must "Regect" some childrens lit due to...owls?....
Then there is the more normal kind of hate-"pervesion"
Mexicans....

and the "lanaguage" I think they hate the "lanaguage" more than anything...





Except for the Mexicans. They hate them more....

My favorite- the official uniform of the Right wing teabagging party-

The underware tank top!
It's going to be a long, hot summer....

1 comment:

Colleen said...

damn Liberals with your fancy-schmancy "spelling"...just another example of the oppression of the common man and his God-given right to be ignorant.

Seriously, I feel for these people. Though I deplore the message, I deplore the poor delivery even more. Jefferson believed an educated populace was the backbone of a functional democracy- he must be spinning in the grave I visited this weekend.