7/27/09

Sofas ,couches, daybeds

No food, although I am going to the grocery store today. I'm looking at what people lay on after eating. I have been collecting pics and Widows shopping because we really need a new sofa-although I know that it will be a while before we get one (again, boy child, bad dog and hairy cat preclude us spending real American dollars on a sofa that will be destroyed in a week)




Here are some that strike me as interesting.





From here

This was a diy project!



This strikes me as something I could do myself.



I have no idea where these are from actually- but it does look like a DIY that is possible.


Hans Wegner Daybed.



The rug company- but look at those sofas!


Elle Decor

I don't know where this is from, but we had this sofa (or one like it) growing up-






No comments: