7/11/09

Like a moth to the flame....

More Inspiration pictures. I guess I am in love with white rooms right now.

These are from Domino Magazine (RIP) from Sept. 06. I wish I could give a linky, but they took all those away (bastards). Anyway, this is Michelle and Derek Saunders apt. She is the vp and fashion director for Juicy Couture at the time (maybe still- I don't know) I don't get how her decor is so calming and fantastic and Juicy is known for putting their name on womens butts.

Enjoy-
This is pretty much my table. Maybe that's why I love it so. I also really am liking the bookcases.
I really love the bookcases in this room. They would be easy to replicate. The chairs too- I have 2 already and if I throw a stick where I live ,odds are good it'll land in a similar danish modern chair.




3 comments:

Alana in Canada said...

I love how the prints framing the TV make it's picture just a part of the vignette. Neat way to make a little "statement" with it! I like this a lot, too. It would drive me batty trying to keep it this way, mind you--but there is something blissfully calm about it all.

Are you working on your living room right now, too?

thefarmersdaughter said...

Yes, the Mr. got a new chair and I am considering moving the basement furniture upstairs and moving the more comfortable furniture down to the basement. The basement should be done in a few weeks.....

scb said...

How can white be so soothing and energizing at the same time?

And... a new chair? (Imagine my surprise...) Actually, when I saw the title "Like a moth to the flame" I was expecting to read that you'd bought a new chair (or two). Hmm... wonder why I'd think that? *grin*