4/2/09

New paintings- sunday morning art show 3 days early!

Yesterday was a good day. Great sales at Lowes and K mart a good day at goodwill and at my local thrift store I scored this....


On the back was a small handwritten sticker that read Oil Original southwest artist Joseph Comellas. His website is here.
I paid a buck for it, and they apparently go for much, much more than that. Yea me!

and then my Mother in Law gave us this....


My father in law collected religious stuff- some quite nice and others, well just odd. This was something she didn't want to keep and had no intention of puting up. It needs a big, ornate gold frame I think. It's probably going to go in my living room with the painting of the sheik.

This is also crossposted at my decor by thriftstore site.

No comments: