The cure difficult for me right now. My knee is killing me, and I don't have a ton of energy to do anything right now. I actually took Friday off and went shopping.
Here is my "done" list for the cure as of right now, Sunday night.
- finished painting the laundry room. I have cleaned it and organized it.
- finished the secretary/dresser for the boys room, installed it, and hung the last of his art work, masks and horns. The tent is on hold right now, I don't know how safe I can make one for a rowdy almost 4 yr old. They toy curtain is done and hung too.
- washed our winter coats (they are drying as I write this) that can be washed. The others are put in storage already, and these will join them when they are dry.
- cleaned the front coat closet and hung our spring coats
- brought up my spring/summer shoes and took down the winter shoes
- I sold another doll, so I packed it up and shipped it
- filled 4 new garage sale boxes and about 30 pieces of hanging clothes were moved to the garage sale rack
- talked to the neighbors re:said garage sale ( I want them to join in this year) and I got us on the city wide garage sale map this year.
- put in one hour of studio cleaning time. I think about 3 more will do it :(
- found a frame for the sheik painting and hung that in my sons room
- my husband is finishing the taxes tonight
- went shopping at bought my art supplies on sale and 2 dress shirts, 1 pr dress slacks and sweatpants for my Mr.
- grocery shopped for the week and made the menu- this week we are having- fish n chips, grilled pork tenderloin, homemade pizza, chicken fried chicken, hamburgers on the grill, and a ham. Yes, I said a ham. It was on sale and there was a small one.