I get up about 9 to 9:30. My boy lets me sleep that late most mornings, and yes, I know I am lucky. I have a cup of coffee (or 3)-get the boy a milk or yogurt an oatmeal breakfast cookie and a banana- and watch the news,( because I am a huge news junkie) and plan my day. I have planners, but I use large post it note stuck to my computer usually. I don't usually prioritize my list- I know what's really important.
Yesterday I had a pretty productive day and this is what I did
- I did the dishes
- I cleaned the kitchen- this included the pantry, the floor, the cabinets, the sink and the countertops.
- 1 load of laundry
- dusted the entire house- even the bedrooms
- made my boy lunch- he is on the hotdog, cheese, goldfish, and apple diet right now ;)
- cleaned my bedroom
- cleaned my sons room,put away some wipes etc
- vacuumed the entire house
- patched some nail holes in the hallway ( I am re doing my picture walls) and painted those patches when they dried
- I made dinner (homemade enchiladas -with homemade chili sauce-with corn and a mexican salad as a side dish )
- did about 4 puzzles with my boy (he loves puzzles)
- colored and did general play with my boy
- my boy also "helped" with the vacuuming and the dusting.
Today was messed up from the git go. We had a huge snowfall last night (and continuing now) and my Mr. put his car in the ditch this morning going to work. After I got the call at 7:30 to get him a tow truck number-my routine changed dramatically. (He is ok and so is the car) but that's ok. I don't have a hard and fast routine and it can be changed depending on circumstances.