9/19/07

chair 14- Herman Miller Fiberglass stacking chair- oh, might as well do 15 and 16 too




These are my Herman Miller Fiberglass stacking chairs, in a nice -but boring- creamy color. They are in rather nice condition. One is in my mudroom- I will use that to take off shoes etc.... the other 2 are in my basement family room. They are just used for extra seating. The fact that they stack makes them great space savers when not in use. All 3 have their original label, and all original pieces and parts. They were 7 dollars each. 2 may actually go up for re sale next spring, but I'm not sure about that yet.
So, chair 14 is in the mudroom, chairs 15 and 16 are in the family room.

1 comment:

olya said...

I absolutely love your chairs - all of them.

At work they call me "chair lady"... I have chairs as my desktop picture (changing bi weekly) - so I can sympathize with this obsession!