5/16/16

It's been a year.

I'd like to say something funny and cute...but really...real life took over. I finally decided that things needed to change.....and so we started a new business, started work on remodeling our laundry room/bathrooms..... and my kid turned 12...so of course, now it's sports, guitar lessons, after school activities and sleep overs.... oh, and TRAVEL....we've put in some serious mileage so far this year..... I plan on getting back to some writing...here and other places.... I have a lot of outlets now and this sort of fell to the wayside...but no longer! It may just be one a week or so...but I plan on updating this site and using it.....at least as a sounding board for myself...... so hey, I'm back. 
Yes, that's my boy and the Stanley Cup 

1 comment:

Alana in Canada said...

Great to see you again! Will you show us the laundry room?