10/27/14

American of Martinsville project table.

The Mr. bought me a new project table..... it's pretty rough. Ok, really rough. BUT, no gouges, or deep scrapes, no burn marks....it needs a good sand and a stain. It's sturdy, not wobbly, and it will be fine when I get it done. It also was VERY cheap....  It actually looks better than the coffee table we bought and refinished....

I don't have a before picture of this, because I didn't think. But, this turned out just fine and it was worse than this table.....





It's bad. But not TOO bad.  The second picture is the drop leaf. The other side looks pretty much the same. There were no leaves though..... so that's sad. But, it will be a nice table when I'm done with it.
  


I just don't exactly know what I am going to do with it when it is done.

No comments: