8/26/14

Bedroom project trial ideas...step 1

(cross posted over at the farmers daughter design)

no. Forget that, step 2. Step one was the mood board. Step 2 is this question.....

Do I even like the look I picked out? I have to say......

I do.  I still have to paint- so the room itself is still green...but I bought a sample and tried out "Man Cave" and I like it. It's DARK. It's going to take a lot of time to get used to..... and before I paint I really have to decide if I want it dark or go with white..... but I really think it's time to visit the dark side...

so here are some pictures of my initial trial run...

wait. Just in case you forgot....here is the sample board first...


and here is my trial run (minus paint color) 



The picture of the boy at the beach is leaving.... I don't know if another set of antlers will go there or a painting....


This is my favorite lamp. I love it. 


this is the paint sample near the UGLY carpeting. We have to keep the carpet. The roof estimate just came in over 8 grand. I need a roof more than I need a better looking floor. 



Possible art choices....

what do you think? I need to get the paint before September 3 so I can get the rebate..... I am so cheap. 

later! 

No comments: