2/8/13

Sorry


Sorry

I've had to take an unplanned break. We all got the creeping crud, and my Uncle (the one I'm named after) is dying. Real life just intrudes sometimes...and although I have a tablet, I'm not good enough with it to post stuff on the fly. BONUS- we're digging out from a foot of snow that fell last night. My car is just a small bump right now- I can see where it is (I think) but can't actually see any part of it that resembles an actual car.....

BUT- we are signing the contracts to set up at a new antique show this summer - I have purchased far more furniture than I can ever use-I'm setting up my Etsy shop again, AND I'm drawing and sketching again- I want to start making my dolls soon.

Sorry. Maybe next week will get better. It's all I can do now to just keep the house reasonably clean, the laundry done and the family fed......


No comments: