11/10/12

Malaise....



Yesterday I tried to get my husband to buy into playing hooky with me and my son- he vetoed the idea.  I just really wanted to stay in bed and lie around all day long.....

Since I started going to work at the school every day I feel rather....pulled....in many directions. In addition, there is an awful lot of driving involved daily for me and with winter coming up I am NOT looking forward to that.

My day involves 4 20 mile drives, 2 to 3 hours in a classroom and all the housework and shopping  I had before. I am embarrassed that I need a break,  but I do need one. Badly.  I don't want to cut back on my classroom time, I just need a mini vacation- one where no kid is pulling on me, sneezing on me, or telling me some strange story that I feel compelled to smile and nod too.....

No comments: