3/24/12

The end of the winter blahs......

The Weather has turned a bit....back into the 60's instead of the 80's (still warmer than normal though) but the good news is the rain. The rain has washed away the inhuman amount of pollen in the air and I can breathe again. I ended up with an upper respiratory infection that needed antibiotics this week. I sounded like a wheezy 89 year old lifetime smoker. Sexy sounding huh?

Even with all that going on....I got some of the outside stuff put out.....
And discovered I have to paint the back deck this year!

I also changed the living room curtains from the heavy winter velvets to the light weight striped ones...


I also started work on my closet.....taking out my winter sweaters and jackets and bringing up the t shirts and what not. The winter shoes are put away and my flip flops and sandals are up. I took down the first load of winter coats and scarves- but left up the mittens and gloves- we still might need those! I also brought up my husbands short sleeved shirts and now I just need to find the boys shorts.

IN ADDITION-

I got my hair cut yesterday and had it colored so it's no longer dark and grey...it's redder now...and 3 inches shorter!

Bring on spring. I'm ready now.

OK...

maybe not. But I'm getting closer to it!

1 comment:

Alana in Canada said...

Sounds wonderful. I bet you hair looks great! That is a lovely view from those windows. Hooray for Spring.