6/14/10

Modern quilts

It's cold here right now- after a sweltering 90 degree spring, we're back to 60's and 70's with cold nights. As much as I love down comforters, I have been jonesing for a new quilt. I have one now, it's from Pottery Barn and it's nice and all- but I would love a real quilt. One that can be on a bed or the back of a sofa, one that has it's roots in tradition- but doesn't look like Laura Ingalls Wilder made it either... here we go..

I started my search at Denyse Schmidt  take a look at some of her patterns-

Then I went to quiltsryche.com and saw this- it's not for everyone but I love it...


and I had one more pic on my drive- I have no idea who made it unfortunately, it's called fields of providence I believe...

I don't know if this is quilted or a rug.... either way it's funny....

more quilts when I find them...

Laugh today...

1 comment:

Annah said...

hahahaha. Morphine is the best medicine! EPIC!