4/14/10

Wardrobe therapy update...

What I did for me this week- I colored my hair. I also cleaned my bathroom. And I went through my "beauty routine" stuff.

Really, it was in good shape, but I found some hair care products that I bought when I lived in Texas-8 years ago. Yup, 3 items- two sprays and a conditioner of some sort. I also threw away a small metal traveling bottle of ...something. I had written shampoo on the outside of the bottle, but it didn't smell like any shampoo I have ever used. It sort of smelled like an adult beverage gone bad. Best to throw the entire thing away I thought- it might have been from my days in the alcoholic minor leagues.....

My make up is in good shape, but  I need to go to the store tomorrow and pick up another tinted moisturizer (almost out) and some moisturizer for my arms. They are looking rather flaky tonight, and I don't feel like using my good facial stuff on these elbow....

No comments: