9/6/09

The kitchen drawer is where things go to die....

I decided to spend a few minutes and do my culinary therapy lesson for the day. Here it goes- this is the before. Just jumbled in, thrown around. You will notice there are no sharp knives. Those are kept in the pantry on a higher shelf due to the boy child and his love of pirates and sword fights.


Dumped on the counter(above) it seems a lot more is in there.... after. I only got rid of two things, some vintage salad tossers. I'll probably put those on etsy in my vintage shop. There is a lot of stuff in there, but there is even more on top- I keep all my stainless and metal stuff in a crock by the stove for easy access. The drawer is full of secondary spoons, spatulas, graters, measuring cups, can openers, peelers, graters, cheese slicers- that lot.



I do think I need to clean and re paint that wall now though.....
Have a great holiday weekend!






2 comments:

scb said...

Trust you to take a Culinary Therapy exercise and turn it into a revelation that something needs to be painted! *grin*

Wow. You have way more utensils than I have. But then, you do way more cooking than I do.

Well done! Without even any assistance from camels or penguins!

thefarmersdaughter said...

well, I had a stuffed rat ready to go, but wasn't sure that was the right animal for my kitchen.