10/4/07

1970's armchairs- very edith and Archie Bunker




chairs 26 and chairs 27. # 1. the spot on the chair with the ottoman is not on the chair, that is only from the camera. (stupid camera) They are actually in perfect condition- they even have the extra fabric arm covers. They are sort of a his and hers set. The one with the ottoman is larger and taller than the other. Sexist time- huh? Anyway, they are very comfortable, but we are going to sell them. These are older pics from last years spring AT cure.

My husband bought the pair with the ottoman for 20 dollars at a local thrift store. We just don't really need them, and though they do go with the decor, I prefer the smaller danish modern armchairs with the removable slipcovers- with a dog, cat and toddler- washing makes more sense. They will be stored in my storage room until spring when they will be put out for sale. Someone should really enjoy these babies.


I won't be putting anymore chairs up this weekend- getting away- maybe more chairs to buy? Anyway, I'll see you on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

if only I lived closer- I LOVE those green chairs!