9/14/07

The chairs in my living room (chairs 9 through 11)



These are the 3 chairs in my living room ( I also have 2 sofas) I think that having a lot of seating in a living room is a good thing. We can have 8 people over for dinner and then we can all sit in the living room and have a nice chat. The top chair is for my 3yr old son. I think it was originally made for a day care situation. It is made like iron. My big boy husband can stand on it. I paid 5 bucks for it at a thrift store. I really liked it's nice, simple lines and the fact that it is woodl
The other 2 chairs are danish modern. Both were purchased at different times, together they were less than 10 bucks. I do have slip covers on them (washable) from laz y boy. (those were at big lots for 7 dollars each on clearance.) The chair on the right is larger and deeper and a bit more comfortable.

1 comment:

Mella DP said...

Beautiful! I had a feeling I was going to enjoy this. Danish modern chairs are some of my really favorite things, and I love these. And the DR chairs in the last post. You may have seating for a small church, but you also have fabulous taste (and amazing luck shopping).