2/20/11

I love seeing kitchen remodels...

ok. First sorry about the lack of postings. I have been SICK. Stomach flu then regular cold. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Oh, did I also mention that my son (6) also got a concussion while playing on his school playground during this time? Yes, real life interrupts......

So, going through my inspiration pictures I realize that ALL of my kitchen inspirations are basically white. Is that because my kitchen is white or because I like white kitchens? Something to think about.... here is a new inspiration from Tiny K 

I have to say this is amazing. I love the lights and the Smeg (something I have always wanted along with an AGA but wouldn't work in my life)


Go to the website to see the befores... this was an amazing transformation..

No comments: