10/23/10

Things to read and look at.....

It's a rainy Saturday and I have no heat (thermostat broken) and I have to make a cake for the Mr's birthday and call parents in the first grade class to beg them to bring in stuff for the Halloween party. I don't have time for anything else...

here is stuff I've been reading, looking at and laughing at this week.

enjoy it or not.

Cake  seriously, if you don't read this site already, start. She is hysterical. My friend this week reminded me of this post "why I'll never be an adult" and why we are always amazed when we do something "adult like" even though we are 45 years old. Oh, God, did I admit that out loud?

Sir Richard Branson has a cool life .  "We plan to be in orbital travel within the next few years." 



Sex.com still the world's most expensive domain name  surprise, surprise....

Maybe cousin Eddies shitter is full ....

Want to make something ghastly for Halloween to eat? try this zombie hand
I'm going to!

have a great weekend. stay warm.